* December 5th (Clearwater): Ahepa 9-Hole Golf, every Monday at 3pm at Clearwater Country Club $25. Call Gus Pantelides (727)639-3000.
* December 6th (New Port Richey): DOP Christmas Party, details to follow.
* December 9th (Tarpon): Ahepa Friday Night Dinners, Every Friday starting at 5:30pm, The Dinners are Great! (initial flyer attached).
* December 11th (Clearwater): Ahepa Scholarship Golf at The Westchase Golf Club, Shotgun start at Noon (flyer attached)
* December 12th (Clearwater): Ahepa 9-Hole Golf, every Monday at 3pm at Clearwater Country Club $25. Call Gus Pantelides (727)639-3000.
* December 15th (Tampa): Ahepa Christmas Social, details to follow.
* December 16th (Tarpon): Ahepa Friday Night Dinners, Every Friday starting at 5:30pm, The Dinners are Great! (initial flyer attached).
* December 18th (Clearwater): Ahepa Family Christmas Dinner/Dance, Safety Harbor Resort & Spa, Cocktails 6:30pm, $65 (flyer attached).
* December 19th (Clearwater): Ahepa 9-Hole Golf, every Monday at 3pm at Clearwater Country Club $25. Call Gus Pantelides (727)639-3000.
* December 26th (Clearwater): Ahepa 9-Hole Golf, every Monday at 3pm at Clearwater Country Club $25. Call Gus Pantelides (727)639-3000.
* January 4th (District 2): AHEPA D2 “Epiphany Golf Tournament”, Tarpon Springs
* January 5th (Tarpon): Ahepa Epiphany Banquet at the Safety Harbor Resort & Spa. For info contact John Lelekis (727)282-8292 or firstname.lastname@example.org
* January 6th (Tarpon): Epiphany Church Services @ St. Nicholas Cathedral, Tarpon Springs.
* January 21st (Ft. Lauderdale): Live in Concert “Echoes of Greece”, an Evening of Original Greek Contemporary Music with Vasilis Kostas, 7-10pm, $40, at St. Demetrios Church in Ft. Lauderdale. For details go to link: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/echoes-of-greece-tickets-474259863017
* January 26th-29th (Boca): Church festival at St. Mark in Boca. Our Brothers & Sisters will be there helping!
Brothers, Sisters & friends of AHEPA,
Mark your calendars for the 3rd Annual AHEPA New Smyrna “Odyssey” Memorial Golf Tournament, Saturday, June 2nd, 2018.
This year’s event will be held at the Spruce Greek Golf & Country Club in Port Orange, FL.
Daytona Beach Golf & Tennis | Spruce Creek Country Club
1pm Shotgun Start – 18 hole scramble format – Entry fee: $100.00 per golfer
Dinner & Awards to follow at the conclusion of the tournament.
Proceeds to benefit: The AHEPA 410 Scholarship Foundation, Inc. and the New Smyrna
Corporate Sponsorship Levels available from $100 – $500
For more information contact:
AHEPA 410 Golf Tournament Director
(386) 299-6522 – cell
(386) 677-2733 – home
or Dr. Athas Kometas @ 386.852.6970
85th AHEPA Citrus District 2 Convention
Thursday June 7 – Saturday June 9, 2018
Marriott Hutchinson Island Resort & Marina 222 N E Ocean Blvd., Stuart, FL 34996
800-947-2148 / 772-225-3700
Registration Fee for AHEPA and Daughters of Penelope BEFORE MAY 18th is $150.00
AFTER MAY 18th, Registration will be $175.00
Convention Package for Maids of Athena and Sons of Pericles is $75.00
Non-Delegates or Guests who will attend:
Friday June 8th Greek Night Dinner and Dance $75.00
Saturday, June 9th Banquet Dinner and Dance $100.00
Room INCLUDES all taxes, resort fee, free parking, wifi, Standard Room $155.40 or Jr Suit $210.90
AHEPA Rate is good until MAY 16, 2018
Reservation Group Code: AAGAAGA call Hotel Directly at 800-947-2148 or 772-225-3700
Our Convention rate is good for 3 days prior and 3 days after the convention so come relax and have some fun with family and friends and enjoy the resort.
We are planning an AHEPA Family weekend to remember.
Chicago will play host to the 97th AHEPA Family Supreme Convention, July 1 to 6, 2019. The Palmer House Hilton Hotel will be the venue. Initial details, including hotel accommodations, can be found here. Secure the $159 plus tax per night room rate by making your reservation today! Room rate expires June 15.